FACING A NEW ERA
Due to the continuous technological developments in the telecommunications industry, companies in the sector are constantly challenged with maintaining their current product portfolio and services as well as maintaining their appeal to the consumer. These companies must strive to continuously adapt to suit a changing market and remain profitable.
The world is undergoing an era of change in telecommunication services. Large investments in upgrading and expanding networks, along with increasing selling points and more service channels for customer service, are key factors to bring more benefits to the consumers.
Operators and the industry, in general, should make sure they have the capacity to serve the growing number of users, all the while ensuring the profitability of their investments.
Commercial / Marketing
- • Defining the commercial strategy: customer segmentation, portfolio reallocation to the salesforce and redefinition of service channels by segment.
- • Sales management model: commercial prospecting, monitoring of the visit plan, follow-up of commercial proposals and coordination with support areas to speed up the commercial work.
- • Analysis of the cause of lost sales and implementation of corrective actions based on commercial indicators.
- • Increased commercial effectiveness. More opportunities are gained with improved profitability.
- • Increased productivity of the sales force and more time dedicated to commercial work.
- • Timely information to identify business opportunities and anticipate customer needs.
- • Increased customer retention rate and improved perception of the level of service.
- • Definition of types of customer service for each channel and dimensioning.
- • Integration of sales efforts at service points to generate an offer for each customer contact.
- • Collection agency management model and migration to more profitable and effective means of collection.
- • Improved response times and better use of online channels.
- • Commercial approach at area level with customer contact, leading to more sales.
- • Increase staff productivity by generating additional sales.
- • Increase in the fulfillment of the collection objective.
Technical and Management Network
- • Evaluation and adjustment to standards of time and amount of resources required by the type of action (high - new - low).
- • Redesign of routes and geographic coverage for breakdown attention, as well as the definition of prioritization criteria.
- • Monitoring of the fulfilment of works in technological upgrade projects.
- • Reduced cost of technical field work and network management.
- • Increased productivity by eliminating rework and downtime.
- • Decrease in waiting times with no value for the client in the installation of new services.
Organizational Restructuring / Management Skills
- • Detailed analysis of the current structure: areas, employees, personnel costs, control sections, etc.
- • Definition of optimal staff through master plans.
- • Management skills seminars focused on the leaders of the organization.
- • Optimization of the organizational structure.
- • Reduction of personnel costs.
- • Alignment of the organization's strategy with each department.
- • Reduction in overtime.
- • Increased management skills.
"We express our appreciation to London Consulting Group for the work done in the efficiency and productivity project. The team of consultants worked with our staff and achieved a return on investment of 4.3 to 1."
Director VIP Clients Telefonica