Media and Entertainment
BROADCASTING DIGITAL EVOLUTION
The media and entertainment industry represents one of the world's most dynamic and fastest-growing markets. One of the key elements is that the consumer plays a key role in influencing business. The consumer is now an active participant, however, they do not buy in the same proportion of what they use. The digital era, coupled with rapid technological advances, has ushered in a new era of multi-platform and digital media content. Social networking sites have acquired significant importance for the M&E sectors in advertising and branding while generating consumer awareness and building new customers.
With this in mind, we help our clients address the following main challenges: what are the components of the value chain, how should the business model evolve in view of digitalization, how to offer a value proposition to the customer, and how to establish and build the go-to-market.
Sales and Marketing
- • Market segmentation model and development of go-to-market strategies.
- • Customer prospecting system, CRM and variable compensation for results.
- • Tools to determine profitability and occupancy.
- • Salesforce training in commercial skills and implementation of indicators.
- • Opening of new marketing channels.
- • Increase in salesperson productivity.
- • Increased circulation/audience/subscriptions.
- • Promote more efficient services and bring products closer to the market.
- • Model of administration and control of production processes of printed media.
- • Implementation of indicators board.
- • Daily production reports and rating measurements.
- • Increased area efficiency.
- • Savings in materials and production inputs.
- • Reducing the cost of the print run.
- • Increased productivity of editing booths.
- • Implementation of mechanisms to control expenses.
- • Design and standardization of collection processes.
- • Cost reduction.
- • Optimization of portfolio ageing.
- • Increasing the levels of payment collection.
Organizational Structure and Managerial Skills
- • Detailed analysis of current structure: areas, employees, personnel costs, control sections, etc.
- • Definition of optimal staffing through master plans.
- • Management model and management training.
- • Optimization of the organizational structure.
- • Reduction of personnel costs.
- • Alignment of the organization's strategy with each department.
- • Reduction of overtime.
- • Increasing supervisory skills.
“The implemented process that generated the most value was the weekly program, with all of the market analysis tools. It ensured our focus on the viewer’s likes, the channel’s quality, profitability, and policy alignment.”
Chairman of the Board of Directors Guatevisión