As non-profit organizations, sports clubs are continuously challenged with promoting stability and the level of income required to ensure sustainability in the medium and long term. This means maintaining the business dynamics to generate a level of cash and balance independent of the support fees granted by members by monitoring each of the variables that impact the income statement while constantly generating projects to improve efficiency and service.
The social and sports clubs must be recognized in a sports, family and cultural environment with outstanding standards in service and facilities.
Efficiency in internal processes will make it possible to prioritize investments, renovations, and the conservation of facilities and headquarters, which are fundamental for attracting members; improve technological tools that promote control, implement mechanisms that favour innovation in products and services, and foster communication and a sense of belonging among personnel.
- • Commercial system for prospecting and linking new partners.
- • Marketing and sponsorship income generation system.
- • Marketing of family and corporate events.
- • Member service model.
- • Internal corporate communication.
- • Compliance with the budget for membership dues income.
- • Decrease in the membership turnover rate.
- • Increase in physical occupancy of facilities.
- • Compliance with a commercial budget.
- • Increase in the speed of response and service by the member.
- • System for the development, programming and control of sports activities.
- • Indicator and productivity model for sports professors/instructors.
- • System of initiation sports programs (development of workshops and schools).
- • Increase in the usage of the sporting facilities and human resources.
- • Increase in income from sporting activities.
- • Increase in the profitability of sports disciplines by focusing on marketing strategies towards the most profitable disciplines and events.
- • Members loyalty and satisfaction.
Food and Beverages
- • Development, programming and control of gastronomic activities.
- • Master plan of the area.
- • Pricing system and menu development.
- • Model of attention to the member (service).
- • Invoicing and orders system.
- • Loyalty system.
- • Increase in productivity.
- • Increase in the level of satisfaction (experience) of the partners and/or customers by complying with the offer and the cost-efficiency of the service.
- • Facilities and equipment maintenance model.
- • Personnel supervision and scheduling routines.
- • System and control of work orders and requirements.
- • Asset control system.
- • Increased availability, readiness and safety at club facilities.
- • Reduction in the overall costs of the area.
- • Increase in the area's productivity.
- • Compliance with the preventive maintenance program.
- • Implement good corporate governance practices.
- • Third-party contracting system.
- • Management based on management and measurement of indicators.
- • Purchasing, accounts payable and collection system.
- • Increase in efficiency and effectiveness of third party contracts due to better negotiations.
- • Improvement in the direction and monitoring of the management in all areas of the organization.
“We have reconfirmed the increase in results achieving record numbers in cash flow generation, we consolidated the renovation of the sporting and social facilities, maximized the financial efficiency and control and we surpassed the proposed goals.”
President Club Campestre Medellín